Pompano Beach Rehabilitative DentistryIf you have several issues with your teeth, you may need Pompano Beach Rehabilitative Dentistry. Rehabilitative Dentistry is the process of restoring health and ascetic appeal to your entire mouth. You may need work done on all of your teeth or just some. You may need dental implants, or we may be able to fix your existing teeth. Nicole M. Berger does Pompano Beach Rehabilitative Dentistry and has training in all the latest procedures.
Your First AppointmentThe first step in Pompano Beach Rehabilitative Dentistry is to get a dental exam. Dr. Berger prioritizes continuing education and keeps the office equipped with the most advanced technology. Keeping our practice modern makes your dental diagnosis quick, effective and pain-free. We maintain a warm and welcoming environment and make sure you are comfortable.After a diagnose is complete, Dr. Berger will explain any concerns and recommend a treatment plan. We will work with you to come up with treatment that addresses your dental health problems, but is still within your budget. Our office provides high-quality Pompano Beach Rehabilitative Dentistry at reasonable prices.
Rehabilitative Dentistry ProceduresPompano Beach Rehabilitative Dentistry at South Florida Smile Spa can include many procedures. You may require one technique, or you may need several different types of work.Here are some examples of rehabilitative services:
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is a screw-like post that gets placed in your jaw. A natural looking tooth replacement is attached to the implant allowing the imitation tooth to work exactly like a natural tooth.
- All on 4s: If you have many teeth that need replacing, All on 4s are an affordable option. An entire mouth of teeth can be replaced using four bridges and eight implants. All on 4s are much cheaper than individual implants and provide a more natural experience than dentures.
- Crowns: A porcelain crown is a durable way to restore a tooth’s health and appearance. They are used in conjunction with root canals to fix teeth with large cavities, to fix chipped or damaged teeth and to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Bonding: Bonding can be used to fix small cavities and to improve the appearance of your smile. Although it is not as durable as crowns, it also costs much less.
- Sedation Dentistry: We are compassionate to dental anxiety and believe the best way to alleviate your fear is to replace bad memories with positive ones. If you are too fearful to get dental work in a fully awake state, Dr. Berger provides sedation dentistry. Sedation allows you to rest peacefully while receiving dental care and enables us to complete more work at each appointment.